Enjoy this beautiful lake, full of classic Italian charm
Day 1. We depart the Travel Centre early this morning and make our way to Dover for our short ferry crossing. Once on French soil, we head for our overnight hotel Mercure Hotel Saarbrucken.
Day 2. After breakfast, we begin our journey to the beautiful Lake Como which will be our home for the next 5 nights.
Day 3. We have a free day for you to enjoy the resort at your leisure.
Day 4. Today we visit the beautiful Villa Carlotta. Built in the 18th century in Tremezzo, it houses art treasures (masterpieces by Canova and Thorvaldsen). It is well known for its Azaleas and Rhododendron and its botanical gardens. Travelling by local ferry we will visit the beautiful town of Bellagio. Situated in front of Cadenabbia and Tremezzo on the watershed of the peninsula that divides the lake into two branches. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore at your own pace.
Day 5. This morning we visit the ancient town of Varenna by boat. Varenna is situated on the Lecco branch of the lake and has kept the characteristics of the ancient fishing village. We will have some free time to enjoy this village at your own pace.
Day 6. Today we have a day at leisure for you to enjoy you last day on this beautiful lake.
Day 7. After breakfast we bid a fond farewell to Como and make our way back to our overnight hotel.
Day 8. We depart the hotel this morning for our return ferry to Dover. We arrive back to the Travel Centre early evening.
- Return executive coach travel
- Return ferry crossings
- Overnight hotel on both outward and return journeys
- 5 nights’ half board accommodation in Cadenabbia on Lake Como
- Services of a Courier
- A visit to Villa Carlotta
- A visit to the beautiful town of Bellagio
- A visit to the lovely village of Varenna.
- 2 free days in resort
- Welcome alcoholic/non-alcoholic cocktail on arrival
- Free use of outdoor swimming pool
The Grand Hotel Cadenabbia is one of the finest on Lake Como. Located on the lakeside in Cadenabbia, this large and historic building has the air of a bygone era and enjoys commanding views over the lake and Bellagio.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel