Brighton’s long flat seafront promenade is lined with grand Victorian buildings that gaze out over the waters of the English Channel
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Brighton with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we have a scenic tour on the coach, visiting the seaside resort of Worthing. We will also visit Arundel, the market town which captures the essence of heritage. We have included a cream tea here.
Wednesday: We depart the hotel this morning for a ride on the Bluebell Railwayone of the first preserved heritage lines in the country resulting in one of the finest collections of vintage steam locomotives and carriages many of which were preserved straight out of service from British Railways.
Thursday: Today is your day to spend exploring Brighton as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Ride on the Bluebell Railway
Scenic tour of the area on our coach including a visit to the nearby resort of Worthing
Arundel with a cream tea included
Free day to explore Brighton at your leisure
Kings Road, Brighton
The hotel is set in a quieter location on the seafront but within a short walk of all the hustle and bustle of the vibrant city and one minute walk to the beach.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, hair dryer and telephone.
Single supplement on the first 3 single rooms £35 within our allocation. Further single rooms may incur a supplement.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel