Sidmouth is a charming picture-postcard resort
Wednesday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Sidmouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Thursday: Today we board the coach for a scenic tour of the surrounding area.
Friday: This morning we depart the hotel and head to Bicton Park Gardens, Devon’s most historic gardens. Spanning nearly 300 years of horticultural history, these magnificent grade 1 listed gardens are set in Devon’s picturesque Otter Valley , between the ancient city of Exeter and England's Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. Our visit also includes Bicton Woodland Railway train ride along with a cream tea.
Saturday: Today you can explore Sidmouth as you please.
Sunday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Bicton Park Botanical Gardens, with train ride and cream tea
Scenic tour of the surrounding area
Free day in Sidmouth
York Street, Sidmouth
This magnificent Regency building enjoys an unrivalled position at the centre of Sidmouth’s elegant Esplanade and adjacent to the picturesque town centre. Owned and personally run by the same family for three generations. The hotel has earned a long standing reputation for hospitality and service.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and television.
No single supplement on the first 8 single rooms available
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel