Cornwall's most popular seaside resort
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Newquay with stops en route. We arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board the coach and have a scenic tour of the surrounding area.
Wednesday: We depart the hotel for an excursion to Truro, the UK’s most Southerly city, with its vibrant centre of shopping, culture and impressive architecture right in the heart of Cornwall. Explore the warren of compact streets where you’ll find an array of independent traders, from boutiques to bookshops. This great little city offers a unique shopping experience. The café culture is pretty impressive too.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort. Our Drivers will provide a shuttle service into Newquay.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Visit to Truro
Scenic tour of the surrounding area on our coach
Free day in Newquay
Entertainment by Roberts Staff
Free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
This modern and stylish decorated hotel is perfectly situated with beautiful Atlantic Ocean views.
All bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television and hairdryer. There is a lift to all floors although there are 7 steps to the Reception area and further steps to some of the bedrooms. For your added relaxation, use of the hotel’s indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna are included.
No single supplement on the first 10 single rooms available. Additional single rooms above our allocation will have a supplement of £62 per person.
Sea view rooms on request at a supplement of £34 per person, per stay
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel