A great resort, ever popular, on the coast of North Wales.
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Llandudno with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: This morning we board our coach for a visit to Chester, here not only will you have free to time but we have included a half hour along the tranquil River Dee. Your cruise begins in the beautiful setting of the Groves. The river tour of Chester takes in some beautiful and interesting riverside properties, whilst providing an opportunity to admire the city skyline and look out for wildlife including swans, cormorants and kingfishers.
Wednesday: Today we travel into the heart of Snowdonia National Park & the mountain village of Betwy-y-Coed, famous for its local crafts & spectacular waterfalls. We then visit picturesque Llanberis with its stunning scenery.
Thursday: Today is your free day in resort to explore all Llandudno has to offer.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
Chester Boat Cruise
Snowdonia national Park
Free time in Llandudno
Gloddaeth Crescent, Central Promenade, Llandudno
The Tynedale is ideally situated on the Central Promenade overlooking the sea and bandstand. It is just a pleasant level stroll to the pier, with Llandudno’s fine Victorian shopping centre and brand new retail outlet Parc LLandudno is just a short walk away packed with great high street shops.
All rooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel