A charming fishing village and resort in North Devon
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Ilfracombe with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: A scenic tour of the surrounding area on the coach visiting nearby Lynton & Lynmouth.
Wednesday: Today is your free day in resort. A light lunch will be available back at the hotel.
Thursday: A visit to Arlington Court & the National Trust Carriage Museum, an intimate and intriguing Regency house, set in an extensive estate with its impressive collection of horse-drawn vehicles, here we have included a cream tea.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel as we head back to Hugglescote, arriving late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Arlington Court & the National Trust Carriage Museum with a cream tea included
Scenic tour of the surrounding area on the coach
Free day in Ilfracombe
A light lunch at the hotel and a drink with dinner each evening
Wilder Road, Ilfracombe
The hotel is situated in one of the best positions in Ilfracombe, opposite the splendid Landmark Theatre, close to the tunnels Beaches and shops and only a short walk from the harbour.
All 104 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, internal telephone, and hairdryer. There is a bar, television lounge and sun lounge. The hotel does have a lift to all floors although there are some rooms on split levels.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel