Enjoy a relaxed holiday atmosphere in an elegant seaside resort, enviably positioned on the Sussex coast
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Eastbourne with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: We board the coach for a scenic tour of the surrounding area visiting some of 1066 country.
Wednesday: Today is your free day in resort. A light lunch will be available back at the hotel.
Thursday: We enjoy a ride on the Bluebell Railway. The railway was one of the first preserved heritage lines in the country resulting in one of the finest collections of vintage locomotives and carriages, many of which were preserved straight out of service from British Railways.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Ride on the Bluebell Railway
Visit to 1066 Country
Free time in Eastbourne
Light lunch at the hotel on one day
Marine Parade, Eastbourne
This magnificent Victorian hotel is situated in an outstanding position on the seafront overlooking the pier.
All 127 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities, television, internal telephone, and hairdryer. There are spacious public rooms including a lounge bar, sun lounge and entertainment room. The hotel has two lifts that serve all floors
Single supplement on the first 2 single rooms: £28. Additional single rooms above our allocation may incur a supplement.
Sea view rooms on request and at a supplement of £16 per person per stay.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays’ staff
- Porterage at the hotel