A splendid resort with lots to do
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Bournemouth with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: A scenic tour of the surrounding area with a cream tea, visiting nearby Wareham & Swanage.
Wednesday: A visit to Exbury Gardens & Railway, a stunning vision of inspiration offering 200 acres of natural beauty.
Thursday: This is your free day in resort to explore Bournemouth as you choose.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff this morning a make our way back to hugglescote with a stop en route, arriving back at Hugglescote late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation, dinner and cooked breakfast throughout
Exbury Gardens & Steam Railway
Visit to Wareham & Swanage
A Cream tea
A free day in Bournemouth
With a stunning location on the East Cliff, overlooking Bournemouth’s Pier and beaches, the hotel offers a blend of contemporary design and friendly seaside ambiance. Bournemouth’s shopping streets can be reached just a 5 minutes’ walk away from the hotel. All of the stylish bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities and television.
The south-facing outdoor pool, heated May to September, is set in award-winning gardens, with sun terraces overlooking the bay. There is also a games room and wonderful sea views.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel