Tucked midway between Torquay and Brixham on the English Riviera
Monday: We depart the Travel Centre this morning and make our way to Paignton with a stop en route. We aim to arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
Tuesday: Today we board our coach for a scenic tour of Dartmoor National Park with a cream tea included.
Wednesday: A relaxing horse drawn barge cruise through the Devon countryside – highly recommended by our passengers. After we have free time in Tiverton to explore as you choose.
Thursday: Today is your free day to explore Paignton at your leisure.
Friday: We bid a fond farewell to the hotel staff as we head back this morning to Hugglescote, arriving back late afternoon.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
Roberts Gold Service
4 nights hotel accommodation and cooked breakfast throughout
Horse drawn barge cruise
Dartmoor National Park scenic tour
A free day in Paignton
Adelphi Road, Paignton
Situated on a level position, directly opposite Paignton Seafront and a short walk to the town centre, you couldn’t ask for a better located hotel in Paignton on the English Riviera. The hotel is light, airy & modern, with a comfortable conservatory which boasts a panoramic view of the seafront and pretty Torbay Park.
All 53 bedrooms are en suite with tea/coffee making facilities & television. There are sea view rooms available on request and these are charged at £5 per night, along with requests for specific room numbers.
No single supplement on the first 6 single rooms available within our allocation.
Sea view rooms or specific room number requests are charged at £5 per room per night.
- Free secure parking at our Travel Centre in Hugglescote
- Use of our staffed, travel centre in Hugglescote on the outward journey
- Executive coach travel with experienced tour driver
- Hotel accommodation, dinner & cooked breakfast throughout
- All excursions and entrances as described in the itinerary
- Door to Door home pick within our designated area
- Welcome reception at Hugglescote on the day of departure
- Return welcome from Roberts Holidays' staff
- Porterage at the hotel